Thank you for your interest in our progressive educational platform. We look forward to providing you current and accurate information about HIV/AIDS, Harm Reduction, and Hepatitis C. Due to the high volume of presentation requests we receive, we recommend you submit your request at least 2 weeks prior to the proposed presentation date.
For any questions, comments or concerns please contact: Meredith Fraser, Director of Education, phone: 519-434-1601 x 230, fax: 519-434-1843.
Topics we can speak about:
- HIV/AIDS Basics.
- Hepatitis C Basics
- Harm Reduction
For any questions, comments or concerns please contact: Meredith Fraser, Director of Education, phone: 519-434-1601 x 230, fax: 519-434-1843
Download a Presentation Request Form.
Please note our services are free, however honoraria are appreciated and are used to support RHAC’s free client programs. Many of the following free programs would not exist without the support of donated funds:
- Country Cupboard Food Bank - assistance to supplement essential nutritional needs.
- Wellness Assistance Fund - provides life-saving medications to our clients.
- Client Holiday Dinner - annual opportunity to socialize and partake in a nutritious, festive meal.
- AIDS Vigil - two regional events for our communities to remember, honour and celebrate.
- PHA (people living with HIV/AIDS) Retreat - a time to educate, socialize and address client wellness.
- PHA Lunch and Learns - educational forum for clients.
- Monthly Support Groups - help address barriers of isolation by bringing clients together for activities & fellowship.
- Open Closet - a social support group for LGBT2Q+ youth between the ages of 14-18.