Powered by Volunteers
Every year, over 165 volunteers donate more than 8,000 hours of their time to help us achieve our mission.
Regional HIV/AIDS Connection is fortunate to have volunteers who are passionate about social justice and anti-oppression.
If you want to take action, this is the place for you!
For more information about volunteering or to sign up for an orientation session, contact the Community Engagement Coordinator, Martin McIntosh or call 1-866-920-1601 ext. 252
Become a Volunteer
You can become a volunteer in 5 easy steps:
- Complete the volunteer application form.
- Attend an orientation session.
- Meet us for a 1-hour screening interview.
- Have 3 successful reference checks.
- Identify a volunteer role that is right for you.
Orientation & Training
Orientation & HIV Basics are offered at 186 King Street, London. Check our Event Calendar for upcoming dates.
More information coming soon.